Peanut Butter Cup Deep Dish Cookies
¾ cup + ⅛ cup all-purpose flour
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ cup white sugar
¼ cup packed brown sugar
¼ cup butter softened
¼ cup peanut butter
½ egg, beaten
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon milk
scant ½ cup milk chocolate chips
2 regular sized Reese’s peanut butter cups (from a 2 count package)
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Prepare ramekins by spraying them with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, stir the flour, salt, and baking soda together. Set aside.
3. Cream together the white sugar, brown sugar, butter, and peanut butter until fluffy. Beat in the half egg, vanilla, and milk. Add the flour mixture; mix until just combined.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Spoon the dough into the ramekins and fill to a generous halfway. Smooth the top with your fingers.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Mine took 12 minutes but will depend on the size and shape of your ramekin. You want to remove them when the edges are just starting to turn slightly golden brown – the center will look really doughy. Remove from the oven and immediately press a peanut butter cup into the center of each ramekin.
7. Allow to cool slightly, Enjoy!