Hustler Roller Bonafide Heel
Finders keepers, losers weepers. Semi-rigid wide-leg jeans from MOTHER's Lost & Found capsule, which looks back on the iconic styles of the 70s and 80s, and features the kind of things you would have seen in a high school locker room — when you weren’t trying to scrimmage but still wanted to look cute. These high-rise jeans are designed with a 34-inch inseam, clean hem and curved patch pockets on the back. Cut from semi-rigid denim, Dude, Where Are My Jeans? is a dark-blue, deadstock-inspired wash.
This style runs small. MOTHER suggests sizing up one size.
Made in Los Angeles.
Most of our brands tends to run small, if between sizes please go up in size.
- We only offer STORE CREDIT for returns on full price items. A digital gift card will be emailed to you. Please allow 3-5 days for processing once item is received by us.
- ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL. We do not offer price adjustments for sale items.
- We do not provide return shipping. Please note shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered with tags attached to be eligible for exchange or store credit.
- All returns and exchanges must be made within 14 days of the postmarked delivery date. Returns older than 14 days will be rejected and shipped back at sender’s expense.
- No exceptions will be made, we reserve the right to deny any returns and exchanges if the merchandise returned does not meet our policy requirements.
- Please send returns to: Koo De Ker 177 E 900 S #B. Salt Lake City, UT 84111.