Maison Louis Marie Le Refuge d'Ernest Candle
This limited edition holiday candle encapsulates the holiday season, evoking scents of a warm and cozy fire within a cabin deep in the Swiss Alps. Le Refuge d'Ernest pays homage to Marie's great great great grandfather, Ernest Solvay, a Belgian scientist and inventor who developed a passion for nature and exploration. He was quite fond of climbing the Matterhorn and through his early explorations, he realized the dangers of climbing this area due to erratic weather conditions. In 1915, he decided to commission a little refuge for safety in the form of a tiny cabin just below the peak of the Matterhorn - should a climber get stuck in bad weather. Imagine, upon lighting the candle, being transported to a cabin in the Alps and taking in the warmth of the fire before preparing to ascent to the top of the Matterhorn.
Top note: Applewood, Amber, Citron
Mid note: Clove Leaf, Canella Bark, White Birch
Base note: Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Cedarwood
Most of our brands tends to run small, if between sizes please go up in size.
- We only offer STORE CREDIT for returns on full price items. A digital gift card will be emailed to you. Please allow 3-5 days for processing once item is received by us.
- ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL. We do not offer price adjustments for sale items.
- We do not provide return shipping. Please note shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered with tags attached to be eligible for exchange or store credit.
- All returns and exchanges must be made in 14 days of the postmarked delivery date. Returns older than 14 days will be rejected and shipped back at sender’s expense.
- No exceptions will be made, we reserve the right to deny any returns and exchanges if the merchandise returned does not meet our policy requirements.
- Please send returns to: Koo De Ker 177 E 900 S #B. Salt Lake City, UT 84111.