Mirth Bay Skirt in Sandy Field Flower
this v-yoke is a nod to the '80s and pairs perfectly with a fitted white tank for a breezy summer look.
this fabric is made of handspun cotton yarns that are then handloomed in rural west bengal, india by artisan weavers, all without the aid of electricity. it is then hand block printed in small batches by a family of 4th generation printers in bagru, india. drips and print imperfections show the handmade quality and are part of the beauty.
100% cotton; mid weight "khadi" or hand spun and handloomed cotton. side zip. pockets. slits on both sides of bottom hem.
waistband is fitted at the natural waist.
care: machine wash cold using gentle, pH neutral detergent, avoid bleach, dry flat. you can use a warm iron to smooth out any wrinkles. or, dry clean.
made in india.
mueni wears a small. she is 5'6" and petite. kate wears a small and she is 5'8". questions or need more measurements?
measurements from small: high waist 27", length 35.5"
made in india.
Most of our brands tends to run small, if between sizes please go up in size.
- We only offer STORE CREDIT for returns on full price items. A digital gift card will be emailed to you. Please allow 3-5 days for processing once item is received by us.
- ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL. We do not offer price adjustments for sale items.
- We do not provide return shipping. Please note shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered with tags attached to be eligible for exchange or store credit.
- All returns and exchanges must be made within 14 days of the postmarked delivery date. Returns older than 14 days will be rejected and shipped back at sender’s expense.
- No exceptions will be made, we reserve the right to deny any returns and exchanges if the merchandise returned does not meet our policy requirements.
- Please send returns to: Koo De Ker 177 E 900 S #B. Salt Lake City, UT 84111.