Mirth Marfa Dress Honeysuckle
This easy to wear shirt dress is back in a new color. It's our go-to weekday look, worn as a dress or open over denim and a tee.
The base fabric is called "khadi" - the yarns are hand-spun and the fabric is then hand loomed. This technique creates a durable, absorbent, soft fabric with a linen-like texture.
100% cotton. mid weight fabric. center front button placket. pockets. button cuff.
measurements from small: 37" long from high point on shoulder; bust 45"; waist 47"; sleeve length 14.25"; hips 49".
Most of our brands tends to run small, if between sizes please go up in size.
- We only offer STORE CREDIT for returns on full price items. A digital gift card will be emailed to you. Please allow 3-5 days for processing once item is received by us.
- ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL. We do not offer price adjustments for sale items.
- We do not provide return shipping. Please note shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered with tags attached to be eligible for exchange or store credit.
- All returns and exchanges must be made within 14 days of the postmarked delivery date. Returns older than 14 days will be rejected and shipped back at sender’s expense.
- No exceptions will be made, we reserve the right to deny any returns and exchanges if the merchandise returned does not meet our policy requirements.
- Please send returns to: Koo De Ker 177 E 900 S #B. Salt Lake City, UT 84111.