Mirth Ostuni Maxi Dress in Sweet Pea
When you need a statement dress that you can still wear every day, this is it. throw on a cropped sweater and boots to wear before the weather gets warm.
This mid weight fabric is handloomed in rural central india as part of a weaving revival project. the yarns are handspun, giving the fabric a linen-like texture. it is then hand block printed in small batches by a family of 4th generation printers in bagru, india. drips and print imperfections show the handmade quality and are part of the beauty.
Back single button loop at neck. button cuff. tie belt.
Model is 5'10" and wears a small. fits true to size. questions or need more measurements? shoot us a note!
Measurements from small: length from shoulder 54.5"; bust 41" (gathers not stretched); hips 55"
Made in india.
Care: hand wash cold using gentle, pH neutral detergent, avoid bleach, dry flat. you can use a warm iron to smooth out any wrinkles. or, dry clean.
Most of our brands tends to run small, if between sizes please go up in size.
- We only offer STORE CREDIT for returns on full price items. A digital gift card will be emailed to you. Please allow 3-5 days for processing once item is received by us.
- ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL. We do not offer price adjustments for sale items.
- We do not provide return shipping. Please note shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered with tags attached to be eligible for exchange or store credit.
- All returns and exchanges must be made in 14 days of the postmarked delivery date. Returns older than 14 days will be rejected and shipped back at sender’s expense.
- No exceptions will be made, we reserve the right to deny any returns and exchanges if the merchandise returned does not meet our policy requirements.
- Please send returns to: Koo De Ker 177 E 900 S #B. Salt Lake City, UT 84111.