Mirth Seville Dress in Grecian Jamdani
a short throw-on-and-go dress is one everyone needs in their closet. this version's hand loomed jamdani fabric makes it extra special. wear it belted or not for a more casual look.
jamdani is a special weave that takes great time and skill to master. the entire process happens without aid of modern technology. each "buti," as the white motif is called, is woven by hand, one line at a time as the fabric itself is woven on a hand loom. this heritage craft is native to the indian state of west bengal where our artisan partners are located. this fabric is woven and processed in small villages, in the homes of weavers.
pullover styling, 3 button front neck slit, comes with a tie belt.
100% cotton; lined in 100% cotton.
made in india.
care: hand wash cold using gentle detergent, avoid bleach, air dry. you can use a warm iron to smooth out any wrinkles. dry cleaning is also an option.
measurements from small: 35" long from high point on shoulder; bust 41" (gathers relaxed).
made in india.
Most of our brands tends to run small, if between sizes please go up in size.
- We only offer STORE CREDIT for returns on full price items. A digital gift card will be emailed to you. Please allow 3-5 days for processing once item is received by us.
- ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL. We do not offer price adjustments for sale items.
- We do not provide return shipping. Please note shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered with tags attached to be eligible for exchange or store credit.
- All returns and exchanges must be made within 14 days of the postmarked delivery date. Returns older than 14 days will be rejected and shipped back at sender’s expense.
- No exceptions will be made, we reserve the right to deny any returns and exchanges if the merchandise returned does not meet our policy requirements.
- Please send returns to: Koo De Ker 177 E 900 S #B. Salt Lake City, UT 84111.