Somerset Short Dress in Indigo Rain
With a striking print and easy shape, we predict this is the dress you'll reach for all summer. we love it as a daytime dress or a poolside coverup.
Hand block printed by a family of master printers in Bagru, india using natural indigo dye and "Dabu" mud printing method, this is a special fabric made with natural dye. mud is stamped to form the pattern and sawdust is applied to create a barrier before the fabric is dipped into a 12' deep indigo vat. once washed and dried in the sun, the indigo and imperfect print appear. the color of the blue varies a bit piece to piece, which is all part of the beauty. Fading is normal and adds to the story ; this fabric will fade in the sun and over time.
Made in india.
Most of our brands tends to run small, if between sizes please go up in size.
- We only offer STORE CREDIT for returns on full price items. A digital gift card will be emailed to you. Please allow 3-5 days for processing once item is received by us.
- ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL. We do not offer price adjustments for sale items.
- We do not provide return shipping. Please note shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered with tags attached to be eligible for exchange or store credit.
- All returns and exchanges must be made within 14 days of the postmarked delivery date. Returns older than 14 days will be rejected and shipped back at sender’s expense.
- No exceptions will be made, we reserve the right to deny any returns and exchanges if the merchandise returned does not meet our policy requirements.
- Please send returns to: Koo De Ker 177 E 900 S #B. Salt Lake City, UT 84111.