Merci Market Tote
- "Thank You Very Much": This Merci Beau Coupreusable Market Bag is released in partnership with designer Clare Vivier
- Your Long-Lasting, Water-Resistant Bag: We believe you want a product of enduring quality, so this bag is made to last — it's strong enough to hold over 100 pounds, and has a water-resistant interior that's easy to wipe clean
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The female artisans who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund; read Forbes.com's article on how this approach is changing people's lives
- Dimensions: 13" wide, 18" high, 8" deep, with a 6" x 7" inside pocket — compare the sizes of our different market bags here
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold at least 135 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Spot clean, air dry
Most of our brands tends to run small, if between sizes please go up in size.
- We only offer STORE CREDIT for returns on full price items. A digital gift card will be emailed to you. Please allow 3-5 days for processing once item is received by us.
- ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL. We do not offer price adjustments for sale items.
- We do not provide return shipping. Please note shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered with tags attached to be eligible for exchange or store credit.
- All returns and exchanges must be made in 14 days of the postmarked delivery date. Returns older than 14 days will be rejected and shipped back at sender’s expense.
- No exceptions will be made, we reserve the right to deny any returns and exchanges if the merchandise returned does not meet our policy requirements.
- Please send returns to: Koo De Ker 177 E 900 S #B. Salt Lake City, UT 84111.
If you've received an email stating your package has been delivered, but your package isn't at your door, please check all surrounding areas around the outside of your home (back door, garage, planter boxes) as well as double-checking your mailbox to make sure it isn't wedged in the back or out of sight. Please also check in with your neighbors, or apartment mailroom/front desk if they may have received it for you.
If the package doesn't turn up within the next 48 hours, please contact the shipping carrier and file a claim. Once you have filed a claim, please give them 48 hours to look into it for you. If your package has not been located within two business days you may reach out to us at email@example.com with your claim number and we will do what we can to help.