Mirth Tivot Pant in Tannin
Mirth go-to pants for the season because of their effortless fit
The cotton "khadi" fabric is made of handspun yarns giving it a linen like texture. it is then hand loomed by skilled weavers in rural India on wooden handlooms. once the fabric is woven, it is hand panel printed in small batches by a family of 4th generation printers in india.
100% cotton. zip and tab closure. back waist elastic. pockets.
measurements from small: length 42"; hip 40"; waist 26.5" elastic relaxed; inseam 31"
Pair with our Mirth Provence Top in Tannin
Most of our brands tends to run small, if between sizes please go up in size.
- We only offer STORE CREDIT for returns on full price items. A digital gift card will be emailed to you. Please allow 3-5 days for processing once item is received by us.
- ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL. We do not offer price adjustments for sale items.
- We do not provide return shipping. Please note shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered with tags attached to be eligible for exchange or store credit.
- All returns and exchanges must be made within 14 days of the postmarked delivery date. Returns older than 14 days will be rejected and shipped back at sender’s expense.
- No exceptions will be made, we reserve the right to deny any returns and exchanges if the merchandise returned does not meet our policy requirements.
- Please send returns to: Koo De Ker 177 E 900 S #B. Salt Lake City, UT 84111.