Maison Louis Marie No. 09 Valeé De Farney Candle
Vallée de Farney is a nature preserve, located in the native forests of the Mauritius Island. The forest is home to more than 100 plant species and numerous animals where Louis Marie discovered many new plant specimens. This scent is a woody, mineral fragrance. The top note is a citrus accord of grapefruit, orange and black pepper enhanced by cedarwood and patchouli.
Top note: Grapefruit, Orange, Black Pepper
Mid note: cedarwood, Patchouli, Geranium
Base note: Vetiver, Amber, Musk
Burn time: 60 hours
Wax: soy blend
8.5 Oz Candle
Most of our brands tends to run small, if between sizes please go up in size.
- We only offer STORE CREDIT for returns on full price items. A digital gift card will be emailed to you. Please allow 3-5 days for processing once item is received by us.
- ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL. We do not offer price adjustments for sale items.
- We do not provide return shipping. Please note shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered with tags attached to be eligible for exchange or store credit.
- All returns and exchanges must be made in 14 days of the postmarked delivery date. Returns older than 14 days will be rejected and shipped back at sender’s expense.
- No exceptions will be made, we reserve the right to deny any returns and exchanges if the merchandise returned does not meet our policy requirements.
- Please send returns to: Koo De Ker 177 E 900 S #B. Salt Lake City, UT 84111.